Tactical RMM Documentation¶
Tactical RMM is a remote monitoring & management tool built with Django, Vue and Golang. It uses an agent written in Golang and integrates with MeshCentral.
- TeamViewer-like remote desktop control
- Real-time remote shell
- Remote file browser (download and upload files)
- Remote command and script execution (batch, powershell and python scripts)
- Event log viewer
- Services management
- Windows patch management
- Automated checks with email/SMS alerting (cpu, disk, memory, services, scripts, event logs)
- Automated task runner (run scripts on a schedule)
- Remote software installation via chocolatey
- Software and hardware inventory
Windows agent versions supported¶
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11, Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
Linux agent versions supported¶
- Any distro with systemd which includes but is not limited to: Debian (10, 11), Ubuntu x86_64 (18.04, 20.04, 22.04), Synology 7, centos, freepbx, Raspberry Pi with raspbian and more!
- Check to see if you're running systemd with
ps --no-headers -o comm 1
Mac agent versions supported¶
- 64 bit Intel and Apple Silicon (M1, M2)
Discuss/Collaborate and Get Help/Support¶
Join us on Discord for (help/tips/discussion/dev chat/social etc). This is the primary method of discussing all things Tactical RMM.
Github Discussions: is a distant 2nd option, we will frequently request you join Discord if you're requesting help or troubleshooting issues with your installation.
Github Issues: Report bugs you discover with clear write-ups on how to reproduce problems. Also submit enhancement/feature requests here.
View useful scripts to be used in Tactical RMM.
Check out Awesome additions from the community.
Main Code Repo: https://github.com/amidaware/tacticalrmm
Main Web admin frontend: https://github.com/amidaware/tacticalrmm-web
Tactical Agent Source: https://github.com/amidaware/rmmagent
Community Scripts: https://github.com/amidaware/community-scripts
https://docs.tacticalrmm.com source: https://github.com/amidaware/trmm-docs
Awesome contributions from the community: https://github.com/amidaware/trmm-awesome